Find your next Tacx trainer Online
What is a Virtual Reality Trainer?
These bicycle indoor training stands that are used for sophisticated cycling motion simulation. Virtual Reality trainers utilize modern technology for creating the most realistic cycling experience.
Just like other regular bicycle indoor trainers, you will be riding on your own bicycle and won’t have to get familiarized with another saddle or frame geometry. Moreover, you can easily practice during rainy or cold weather at home. To use this trainer, you need to attach your bicycle to the training stand. The aspect that makes this trainer different from other trainers in the market is that its rear wheel is located on a motorized roller, which acts as a manageable resistance device.
Several sensors are attached to your bike and the trainer and the front wheel is slotted into a frame. The entire system is controlled by a computer and you will be cycling through virtual roads, lakes, forests and mountains. The scenery will enhance your training experience as the computer will respond accordingly with the changing scenery as you pass through terrains and/or slops or environmental conditions change. For instance, if you are cycling downhill then the computer will instruct you to pedal smoothly in order to mimic the slop. Similarly, while cycling uphill, the computer will increase the resistance. Take a look at this video about the Tacx virtual reality bicycle indoor training stand:
Virtual Reality Trainer Pros and Cons
- Exciting – Training will be extremely exciting and rider won’t feel bored.
- Simulatorof real trail situations – Its adjustable resistance exactly copies cycling difficulties as it happens in real life.
- Mimic a majority of bikes – Modifiableenough to match almost all the standard road racing bicycles, and mountain bikes models.
- Data logging – The system can store records of your progress and performance. For instance, it can record heart rate, pedal stroke and endurance, and informs about power output and parameters for future reference.
- Training response – The trainer offers helpful instructive training feedback in real-time to improve your performance and keeping motivated.
- Race alongside real cyclists – Some models of this trainer also allow racing against either the computer, or against real cyclists having the same system.
- Price – With a price tag of more than $1000 per unit excluding the computer, this trainer is pretty expensive.
- Additional requirement of computer – The system does not include computer and monitor you need to buy them separately.
- Noisy – Some tires may make the system noisy and exercising complicated.
- Beware – You may get addicted to the machine because the experience is simply too much entertaining. You may not want to go out for a real ride after experiencing on this trainer.
Did you know...?
Did you know that virtual reality cycling programs can satisfy your training requirements?
The program is suitable for all types of cycling- like if you want to practice on off-road terrain, in muddy or clayey soil or cycling downhill, cycling software manufacturers are available like ErgVideo and Tacx can provide digitally training sessions.
Suggested Virtual Reality Trainers
Its state-of-the-art computer software, which lets you virtually program any kind of workout, makes it a favourable choice for techno-savvy youngsters. This trainer has sturdy machine offering a realistic riding experience. The amazing 3-D display allows you compete with virtual competitors or race with others online. If a truly unique training experience is your priority then go for this model.
Cycle Opstakes indoor training to the next level by this model. The trainer integrates VR but at the same time it is very much affordable as well and offers realistic experience. Riders can enjoy multiple modes of resistance coupled with a noise-less experience. GPS real-time read out is also offered for tracking and comparing your practice sessions. This product is definitely worth investing in.
The design of this Tacxi-Magic Fortius Virtual Reality Gel Trainer is simply remarkable. Indoor training just got really advanced and improved with this trainer. To achieve even more high-quality and realistic experience, you can purchase real-life videos and enjoy yourself riding through exotic locales from within your home.This updated version lets rides customize the regime and offers three new terrains.
Where to Buy Virtual Reality Bicycle Indoor Training Stands?
If you are interested in buying VR bicycle indoor training stands you are invited to visit these trusted online stores:
Buying Virtual Reality Bicycle Indoor Training Stands on eBay
Sample Virtual Reality Trainer DVD's
and dance like no one is watching."